||Why We Smile - 1903 - 2:54|
|Composed By Charles Hunter|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: ywesmile||Zip/Unzip Size: 4/14||Added 27Oct96||Last Updated 04Jun97|
|Structure: Introduction AA BB CC A|
|Primary Reference: Ragtime Rediscoveries
selected and with an introduction by Trebor Jay Tichenor published by Dover
Publications Inc., 31 East 2nd Street, Mineola, N. Y. 11501
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measures 8, and 24 RH: Last chord changed from [B-F#-G] to [B-F-Ab]. See Measure 104.
- Measures 45 and 61 RH: Changed 2d note from eighth to sixteenth and 3rd note from sixteenth to eighth.
- Measures 50 and 66 RH: Changed rhythm to match rhythm of measure 51.
- Measures 76 and 92 LH: Changed Eb to E natural.
- Measure 101 RH: Changed 3rd note of triplet from Eb to E natural.