||Trilby Rag - 1915 - 2:47|
|Composed By Carey Morgan|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: trilby||Zip/Unzip Size: 5/14||Added 27Oct96||Last Updated 04Jun97|
|Structure: Introduction A B A C Interlude C|
|Primary Reference: The Art Of
Ragtime by William J. Schafer and Johannes Riedel published by
Louisiana State University Press, Baton Rouge 70803
Comments: Charles "Cow Cow" Davenport transformed this rag into Atlanta Rag and Texas Shout - claiming composer credit with each retitling.
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measure 4 RH: Quarter note changed from G to F.
- Measures 29-30 and 77-78 RH: Bottom 2 notes of last chord tied to missing 8th notes in following Measure.
- Measure 30 and 78 RH: D 8th note added to last chord.
- Measures 92, 92, 139, and 140 RH: Arpeggio added to first chords of each measure.
- Measures 92 and 140 RH: Eighth C note in first chord changed to D.