||Sleepy Lou - 1906 - 2:40|
|Composed By Irene M. Giblin|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: sleepylu||Zip/Unzip Size: 5/16||Added 27Oct96||Last Updated 04Jun97|
|Structure: Introduction AA B A C B|
|Primary Reference: Women Composers
of Ragtime compiled and introduced by Carolynn A. Lindeman published
by Theodore Presser Company, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measure 47 LH: Third chord changed from [D-Bb] to [Bb-Bb].
- Measure 55 LH: Eb added to second chord. See measures 7 and 23.
- Measure 63 RH: First chord changed from Eb octave to F natural octave. See measures 15 andd 31.
- Measure 93 RH: Added small notes D and Ab to first sixteenth of 2nd beat. See measure 45.
- Measure 96 RH: Changed beginning rhythm from [8th-16th-16th] to [16th-8th-16th]. See measure 48.