||Majestic Rag - 1914 - 3:30|
|Composed By Ben Rawls and Royal Neel|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: majestic||Zip/Unzip Size: 7/21||Added 28Sep97||Last Updated N/A|
|Structure: Introduction AA B CC DD A E|
|Primary Reference: Ragtime Rarities
selected and with an introduction by Trebor Jay Tichenor published by Dover
Publications Inc., 31 East 2nd Street, Mineola, N. Y. 11501
Other: All American Ragtime Volume Three published by Creative Concepts Publishing Corp., 154 E. El Roblar Dr., Box 848, Ojai, CA 93023
The Golden Era Of Ragtime edited by Tony Esposito published by Warner Bros. Publications Inc., 15800 N. W. 48th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33014
Gems of Texas Ragtime compiled by Richard Zimmerman published by the American Ragtime Company, 15522 Ricky Ct., Grass Valley, CA 95949
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measures 10, 26, and 111 RH: Last chord changed from [C - C#] to [C - C].
- Measures 14 and 30 RH: D natural in 2nd chord changed to C natural.
- Measures 14, 30, and 114 LH: D# in 3rd chord changed to Db.
- Measure 57 RH: D natural in 2nd chord changed to C natural.
- Measures 79 and 95 RH: 'The # in 2nd chord is misplaced. F natural changed to F# and E# changed to Eb.
- Measures 86 and 102 LH: Second chord changed from Eb octave to E natural octave. Compare with measure 78.
- Measures 89 and 105 RH: Accidental is misplaced in 2nd chord; it should be on the E not the D. Eb changed to E natural in second chord. Compare with measure 81.
- Measures 91 and 107 RH: 4th chord changed from F# to F natural.
- Measure 138 RH: Eb changed to E natural. Compare with measures 126 and 130.