||The Lily Rag - 1914 - 2:17|
|Composed By Charles Thompson|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: lilyrag||Zip/Unzip Size: 5/14||Added 04Jun97||Last Updated N/A|
|Structure: Introduction A BB CC|
|Primary Reference: Classic Piano
Rags selected and with an introduction by Rudi Blesh published
by Dover Publications Inc., 31 East 2nd Street, Mineola, N. Y. 11501
Other: All American Ragtime Volume Three published by Creative Concepts Publishing Corp., 154 E. El Roblar Dr., Box 848, Ojai, CA 93023
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measure 30 LH: Flatted grace notes in 2nd and 3rd chords changed to natural grace notes.
- Measure 31 LH: Flatted grace note in 3rd chord changed to natural grace note
- Measure 41 RH: Second chord raised one octave and accented. Notation did not copy clearly.
- Measure 100 RH: Set of three notes after first chord treated as a triplet.
- Measure 101 LH: Third note changed from Gb to G natural and 4th note changed from G natural to Gb.