||Louisiana Rag - 1911 - 3:22|
|Composed By Leon Block|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: larag||Zip/Unzip Size: 4/15||Added 8/21||Last Updated 04Jun97|
|Structure: Introduction AA BB A Trio-Introduction C Transition B|
|Primary Reference: All American
Ragtime Volume 5 published by Creative Concepts Publishing Corp.,
154 E. El Roblar Dr., Box 848, Ojai, CA 93023
Other: 101 Rare Rags Selected By Richard Zimmerman published by Richard Zimmerman, 15522 Ricky Ct., Grass Valley, CA 95949
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measures 12, 28, and 76 RH: E natural in last chord changed to D#.
- Measures 13, 29, and 77 LH: First chord changed from E natural octave to C natural octave.
- Measure 37 RH: C in last chord changed to B.
- Measures 44 and 60 RH: F natural in second chord changed to F#.
- Measures 48 and 64 LH: B in second chord changed to C.
- Measure 86 RH: Bb notes in last two chords changed to B natural.
- Measure 88 RH: Bb in 1st chord changed to B natural.
- Measure 104 RH: B natural in second chord changed to Bb.
- Measure 118 RH: Second chord changed from [ E-Ab-E] to [Eb-Ab-Eb].
- Measure 128 LH: G natural changed to Ab.
- Measure 129 LH: Third note changed from Bb to B natural.
- Measure 131 LH: Bb in second chord changed to C natural.
- Measure 136 LH: Bb in second chord changed to B natural.
- Measure 90: Repeat sign ignored and sequence ended with measure 137.