||I'm Alabama Bound - 1909 - 2:12|
|Composed By Robert Hoffman|
|Sequenced By Colin D. MacDonald|
|Edited By Greenfield Bowie|
|File Name: imalabnd||Zip/Unzip Size: 5/13||Added 27Oct96||Last Updated 04Jun97|
|Structure: Introduction A BB A CC A|
|Primary Reference: Ragtime Gems
selected and with an introduction by David A. Jasen published by Dover
Publications Inc., 31 East 2nd Street, Mineola, N. Y. 11501
Other: All American Ragtime Volume Two published by Creative Concepts Publishing Corp., 154 E. El Roblar Dr., Box 848, Ojai, CA 93023
Changes Made To Source Reference:
- Measure 4 LH: Clef sign changed from Treble to Bass.
- Measure 29 LH: Changed E to F in order to remove dissonance.
- Measure 37 RH: Changed second chord from eighth notes to sixteenth notes.
- Measure 37 LH: Added a quarter note F followed by an eighth note chord of Foctave.
- Measures 39, 47, 87, and 98 LH: Rhythm changed to match that of Measures 8 and 15. Second chord changed from quarter note to tied eighth note.
- Measures 63 and 79 LH: Changed A natural in last chord to Ab.